Friday, June 26, 2009

All Grown Up

Wow I can't believe that I'm going to college so soon. I've started to look at student housing on and off campus and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. I heard from a co-worker that if I do on-campus housing, I will make more friends (that are not focused on getting married in the first year), and I'll get more involved with activities and events. I'm so excited though! I've heard great things about BYU-I from a lot of people and I can't wait to get there and start getting involved with everything. Just throwing myself into it without any friends seems like it will be an adventure, although I'm sure that I will make plenty of friends quickly. So excited but also stressed. There is still so much to do. Find housing, register for classes, find a hockey team, apply for more scholarships, and work my butt off so I can earn enough money! CRAZY STUFF!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive I wasn't informed earlier about your blog (bad sister communication)! VERY COOL! You will make it happen-where ever you live....and you have the personality to make new friends too! All I have to say is .....just graduate (that hasn't been a popular thing in the Brown family-tee hee!)...BTW- you are cruisin' through those books lately....love it!

    ReplyDelete