Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Hunger Games


Well I finally read The Hunger Games and it was so amazing!! It hooked me on the first page and I couldn't put it down. It took me one day to read it and I wish that it would keep going. I was a little disappointed by the ending. It didn't really go into detail about the reunion with the families, it just kind of ended when Katniss and Peeta got off of the train. Kind of lame! I really loved the rest of the book, however, and I would definitely recommend this book to everyone! I can't wait until the next one comes out in September. I'm so stoked!!

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, the second one picks up right were that one left off.....don't fret- you will read about Gale...although I'm a Peeta fan myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gale...if she doesn't end up with him, I am going to be extrememly disappointed!! I like Peeta but oh it's going to bug me...I'm telling you, their relationship seems soooo fake!

    ReplyDelete