Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sand Dune Jumping

For FHE, our whole ward took a trip out to the sand dunes for BBQ, bonfire, and games. We had a blast!! I made some new friends and I've been converted to sand dune jumping...it has changed my life! Here are some pictures from it.



Me and Natalia, chillin' on the car, waiting for the rest of the ward to get there.

This was our "Boy Band" picture. Kellie, Me and Natalia.

Making the leap of faith.

All of the girls laid down and the guys jumped over us. Scary!! Those guys can get pretty high and really far.

Me and Natalia after the landing...Natalia almost took a tumble down the rest of the dune.


I look like I'm riding a sand wave...pretty cool!

This was so fun!! We are pretty sure that we are going to go back a couple of times before the semester is over (possibly with a date?). Good friends, good times.

2 comments: