Monday, September 7, 2009

USA vs. El Salvador

On Saturday night I was able to go with my parents and my best friend, Ashley, to the USA vs. El Salvador World Cup Qualifier soccer match. I'm sure that I can speak for everyone when I say that we had a fantastic time! It was a great game. USA won 2-1 with some awesome plays. Great game, good company, screaming fans, and delicious chicken tacos...what more could you ask for?! And that's not the only exciting thing going on. Last night we had an awesome time with some friends, playing Rock Band and watching movies. And still, that is not all. Going to a Bee's Minor League Baseball game with those same friends today! So stoked!

These are the friends that we are hanging out with.
(From left to right) Matz, Spang (or Ellen), Moller (or Kat), Me, and Nicole.



2 comments:

  1. You are one lucky chick to have some cool parents!

    ReplyDelete