Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chillin in Cedar City

Well I had a fantastic weekend! Friday afternoon I was able to go down to Cedar City with my second mother, Kristy! First of all, the drive down there was super fun. I was able to show Kristy some of my music and introduced her to the super amazing Yellowcard, one of my favorite bands, and totally rocked out to music from Kristy's childhood. Speakers blaring, singing at the top of our lungs to some Pat Benatar, Foreigner, Bryan Adams, Patty Smyth, etc.. NONE of my friends appreciate this music so it was great listening to it without someone complaining about it. After the fantastic three hour drive, we were able to get into our hotel and meet up with my best friend, Ashley, who is currently attending SUU. Grabbed some Wendy's before heading to one of the funniest comedy shows that I have ever seen. If anyone goes down there, just look up Off The Cuff at the Crystal Inn. It was totally worth seeing. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time, so long, as a matter of fact, that my cheeks were sore the next day from smiling so much. Ashley and I were, then, up until about 2:30 AM watching 17 Again at a friend's apartment. THE BEST MOVIE...HILARIOUS! Saturday came around...we grabbed an awesome breakfast at IHOP before Kristy and I were on the road back home. I wish that we could have stayed longer, but unfortunately, I was due at work later that night. I was so happy that I was able to see Ashley and have a great time chilling with her and Kristy for two days!
These are two of the many pictures of Ashley and I.

Just before Graduation

Ashley's Senior Pictures

3 comments:

  1. I love your graduation picture. It turned out so nice. The background is beautiful. I am sure you will cherish that picture for many years to come, especially since you and your fiends are all going separate ways right now as you head off to college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Glad you had a good time, making memories is important.

    ReplyDelete