Sunday, January 3, 2010

Officially Moved Out

Well...the time finally came. Today is my first full day in Rexburg, Idaho and its been really great so far. My roommates are great, I got everything organized, and school starts on Tuesday!! I still have no idea where my classes are, but that's okay. Taylor said she would help me find them.
All of my roommates are fantastic! Stephanie, Taylor, Taryn. We all get along great, its been really fun!This is Taylor right before we left for church this morning. She is really cute, fun, outgoing, all that good stuff!!

This is Stephanie! She is my "room" roommate. I just love this girl!! She is so gorgeous and amazing!! I can't wait to get to know her more throughout the semester.

Things have been a little crazy here...at least yesterday was. Chaos was everywhere in our apartment. Rooms and kitchen was so disorganized. I'm pretty sure that the only room that was semi clean was the living room. Even then, there was still a bunch of things on the floor from everyone walking all over it. Me and Taylor spent probably two hours just washing dishes so we wouldn't have to on a Sunday. But it was really great! We got talking and I found out a lot of stuff about her. So Amazing!!

This was the kitchen before we cleaned it. Although with things unpacked, it was even worse. Dishes and food were everywhere. We were up until about 11pm trying to clean.

This is the kitchen after it was all done. I'm pretty sure that we have enough sugar and flour to last us the rest of our lives! Haha! We do have a lot.

This is going to be such a fun experience for me and I can't wait to actually get into the swing of things!! I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! You better keep blogging so that I can keep up with how you are doing!- K? :) Oh and lots of pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times Amber! I miss you! Good luck tomorrow... you're going to do great!!

    ReplyDelete